Expectations & Miracles
RSS

Recent Posts

Thought for today 10/05/15
Fun is Important.
Spring Affirmation
Just Sayin'
Prayer of Gratitude & Miracles (fill in the blank)

Categories

coaching
Crazy Mama's Dragonfly News You Can Use
Metaphysical Advice
pheromones
powered by

My Blog

Expectations & Miracles

WELCOME ONE & ALL.
I haven't been a good blogster.  I apologize and will endeavor to do a better job in the future!

We seem to have just come through a trying time for everyone.  I've been close to deaf with major ear problems.  But I'm better and will be at the shop Friday thru Sunday.  (Appointments Available Monday thru Sunday.)

Something that seems really important right now is loving what you have and concentrating on making the best of it.  Instead of concentrating on what you don't have.  You will always get exactly what you expect so watch what you expect...

Become aware of your thoughts.  When you catch yourself thinking negatively, turn it around by praying a prayer of gratitude for everything you want & need as if you're receiving it this minute.

Expect miracles.
All love in peace, Diana Diamonds
BELIEVE

28 Comments to Expectations & Miracles:

Comments RSS
www on Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:08 AM
It is likewise the kit by which they don't protest approximately allergy symptoms because it would not lose dust However, you'll want a whole lot of practical experience or even drive to sit and learn to help you safely and effectively relate with the responsibility.

https://www.essaysontime.com.au/assignment/ on Wednesday, July 4, 2018 3:26 AM
There are many miracles happen in the world with everyone. The education is globalizing day by day for researching upon such miracles. You have enlighten the expectations and miracles beautifully.

adresy on Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:23 AM
In this sort of living space is cast as an important place base triangular. Her vertices would be the a few imperative kitchen's appliance It isn't just a type, which inturn as expected can be crucial, but aren't quite quite possibly the most important

logo design service on Friday, June 22, 2018 6:42 AM
Effective design for your corporate logo is essential to the success of your growing business. The company logo is part of your company’s marketing campaign, and a strong image that your market can latch onto.

sdc on Friday, June 22, 2018 10:20 AM
ggggg
Reply to comment

http://bigdata-madesimple.com/6-ways-big-data-expansion-can-significantly-damage-our-privacy/ on Monday, June 25, 2018 10:39 AM
Well,It looks like there is another innovation coming in the market & I by true means support it.I hope the writing services is requested to make this technology popular.Keep it up.

janoi on Tuesday, July 3, 2018 7:41 AM
gddddddddd

chs-student2student.com on Thursday, January 3, 2019 10:42 AM
O yes summer time starts.I know its hard to paint in uncomfortable zone.See I left my job when I felt that I am not comfortable with this any longer.

https://homeworkforme.com on Thursday, March 7, 2019 9:47 AM
this is really inspiring post for Expectations & Miraclesi, really love to read this nice post,Thank you for sharing a complete article with how to insulate energy. it sure helped me out with my upcoming project

papersplanet on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:51 AM
Wow what a great post, this blog is about affordable mores and it gives initiative for the enlightening services. I highly appreciate this blog for such wondrous contours. This is very important blog which endows fantastic services

homework for me on Friday, May 10, 2019 6:04 AM
Why its so that everytime some deficiency in life brings you closer to your God?In your case I really appreciate your humbleness.Its amazing.

lightwordreviews.com on Friday, May 31, 2019 11:10 AM
This is right time in life to get away from expectations because ultimately it hurts. Will make something for my fish emporium probably.Anyways thanks for sharing this post.

اهنگ جدید on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:03 AM
nice post thanks from admin. merc. now i can share it to my friends than likes this posts . this site is best from google results. در دنیای وب پیدا کردن چیزی مثل این با ارزش است سایت خوبی دارید اهنگ جدید

Cat6 plenum on Friday, July 12, 2019 10:11 AM
Shop Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

scuba in cabo on Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:35 PM
It really added in my reading and writing skills.I never had such superb experience of essay guard before as much it is.Thanks for sharing such valuable post.Good job.

a on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 3:49 AM
e

lotofacil on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:48 PM

دانلود مداحی جدی on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 10:03 AM

profile picture on Friday, November 29, 2019 11:08 PM
I am truly inspired that there is such a great amount of data about this subject have been revealed and you've put forth a valiant effort, with so much class, Visit my site profile picture to know more top account on instagram.

jailbreak apple tv on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 1:49 AM
such a nice blog thanks for sharing it

Annette B. Shake on Saturday, January 4, 2020 3:58 AM
This exercise helps to boost the power & power of your hips and also improve motion range. It also allows your hips to work in a frontal plane having side-to-side movement. The exercise is liked by all the golf enthusiasts as it keeps them active & powerful during their game session For More Information.

upmusics on Thursday, January 23, 2020 7:58 AM
thanks for sharing

musicfa on Thursday, January 23, 2020 7:59 AM
musicfa is the best

musico on Thursday, January 23, 2020 7:59 AM
musico nice
Reply to comment

https://boombeachhack.site/ Take a look on other game from Supercell, individuals can relate it Boom Beach. It very well may be viewed as one of the most foreseen game, particularly when individuals realized it is from the Clash of Clans producer

https://townshipcheats.store/ on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 9:19 AM
Township Cheats is available now in 2020 for all devices. Get Coins and Cash using this Township Hack. Now make purchases, upgrade buildings & Expand ...

pixel car racer hack apk on Friday, April 10, 2020 8:57 AM
All things considered, the game about which you are examining here is the most well known hustling game which is made by Studio Furukawa, and its name is Pixel Car Racer. The size of the game is very nearly 67 MB. It is the fundamental target is to give the best dashing game understanding to its clients

geometry dash mega hack on Friday, May 1, 2020 10:21 AM
One of the most energizing games to ever be discharged on the android stage is at long last accessible for your PC