Dance of the Divine Dragonfly - Pheromone Perfume Potions & Power Jewelry
RSS

Recent Posts

Thought for today 10/05/15
Fun is Important.
Spring Affirmation
Just Sayin'
Prayer of Gratitude & Miracles (fill in the blank)

Categories

coaching
Crazy Mama's Dragonfly News You Can Use
Metaphysical Advice
pheromones
powered by

My Blog

Tonight @ 6pm, we will have a Blessing Ceremony for Victims of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (ESPECIALLY OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS NOW SERVING IN THE ARMED FORCES & THOSE WHO HAVE COME HOME)and for Universal Harmony for the Good of All at Crazy Mama's in Old Town Spring.  (Complete info available @ meetup.com/houston Houston Celestial Emporium.  Join free for access to all info and future events.)  If you cannot join us, please be prayerful and join intentions with us that all will be made whole again:  wounded hearts & spirits healed and hope restored.  We thank you for joining with us to heal one another and move toward the prospect of a productive, fulfilling and joyful life for all.  All love in peace. Diana Diamonds

48 Comments to Blessing Ceremony for Victims of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome & Universal Harmony:

Comments RSS
Diana Diamonds on Monday, November 5, 2012 6:00 AM
This event is for Tuesday evening, November 5th not Monday. Sorry for the confusion. Diana

funky bangles on Friday, August 16, 2013 11:42 PM
I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot! !!!

mazyar on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 11:46 AM
Are you looking to buy Already Written Essays from the best writers? You are not alone. When given Custom Dissertation Services, many students look Best Essay Writing Company for help. مسیح و آرش AP امیر تتلو مهدی جهانی

Estee Lauder Perfume on Friday, November 23, 2012 6:13 AM
A very great information is shared in this blog, will visit again to read more such information from this blog.

دانلود آهنگ حامد on Sunday, August 4, 2019 8:43 AM

موزیک on Thursday, August 13, 2020 8:34 AM

Diana Diamonds on Sunday, July 14, 2013 1:08 AM
Thank you for your comment. I have been hit or miss with my blog. In fact, I have never even read anyone else's blog. But today 7/13/13, I have decided that since people keep coming back to see what's posted, i will endeavor to post something of value each day even if it's a "Thought Page". Bless & keep you safe, Diana

swiss replica uhren on Friday, February 28, 2014 6:34 AM
" - Akademie des Pacific Rim Charter Public School , Hyde Park, MassachusettsAchievement Netzwerkarbeitmit Aufgliederung der Daten , die Schaffung strenger Einsch?tzungen und die Coaching-Prozess hat eine enorme Menge an Wert auf das, was wir tun, auf einer t?glichen Basis zu steigenden Leistungen der Schüler aufgenommen. Exy wod die ony sein appoved Louis Vuitton etaie ove dem intenet und sie aso nicht Vorabend haben Louis Vuitton auf saeO epica oex ae nicht billigen Imitationen , sie ae genine epicas der ea podcts .

دانلود آهنگ جدید on Thursday, November 14, 2019 6:22 AM
good day. i found you in social sites . very clean post i hope i can share it on my facebook در دنیای وب پیدا کردن چیزی مثل این با ارزش است سایت خوبی دارید دانلود آهنگ جدید

wedding reception music on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 6:31 AM
Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for this very useful info you have provided us

stress management pdf on Saturday, April 19, 2014 3:54 AM
Thanks so much for a great blog Blessing Ceremony for Victims of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome & Universal Harmony. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.

دانلود آهنگ عاشق on Monday, August 5, 2019 6:20 AM

ds on Saturday, April 4, 2020 3:32 PM
%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fyoutubecreator-fr.googleblog.com%2F2013%2F02%2Frappel-et-conseils-sur-la-monetisation.html%22%3Edis%3C%2Fa%3E%20%2C%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fadsense-pl.googleblog.com%2F2012%2F08%2Fwitryny-mobilne-projektowanie.html%22%3Edis%3C%2Fa%3E%20%2C%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fadsense-ko.googleblog.com%2F2013%2F02%2F2.html%22%3Edis%3C%2Fa%3E%20%2C%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fthailand.googleblog.com%2F2018%2F03%2Fgoogle-maps.html%3FcommentPage%3D2%22%3Edis%3C%2Fa%3E%20%2C%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Ffonts.googleblog.com%2F2011%2F11%2Finterview-with-polish-type-designer.html%22%3Edfaa%3C%2Fa%3E%20%2C%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Ffonts.googleblog.com%2F2011%2F11%2Finterview-with-polish-type-designer.html%3FcommentPage%3D3%22%3Edis%3C%2Fa%3E%20%2C,dis , dis , dis ,dis ,dfaa ,dis ,

reflexology in london on Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:21 AM
I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic and here on I shall also spread the same preaching ahead so that the world become a better place to live in. This looks so great! It is so good to see you posting again! Ok so I'm guessing you mean the next recipe is the pie that Florida is known for????? I'm sooooo excited for that one!!!

face reflexology on Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:46 AM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff. I've always heard that kids/teens want to read about a protagonist that's a little older than they are. So if that's the case, I agree with Emily's statement that there should be a little more room about 18 for YA fiction protagnoists. Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now. wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work! Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now. This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

دانلود آهنگ جدید on Sunday, November 10, 2019 8:26 AM
thanks alot for writing this post its helpful i am so happy to find this page from google.

adres on Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:38 PM
The concern is of the fact that tired long hours clogs much of our decorative feature we suffer Is really interesting, for example , attractive stone

www on Monday, September 14, 2015 3:37 AM
in so that they can have the capacity to deliver the family unit for many people years light strength - they may keep away from mounting even more your lights in the room.

Programming Assignment Help on Sunday, January 27, 2019 11:58 PM
Hello I am michael, There is one information,Are your looking for someone to write your assignment, here are assignment helpers of Programming Assignment Help well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for students.

online assignment writer on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:25 AM
Find an online assignment writer is very hard for the students because they don't have so much time and proper knowledge about it. They have so much academic stress. So that we are here for your help. You can hire our assignment expert for taking help in your assignment making. We provide high-level assignment services.

دانلود آهنگ on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:44 AM

blogger on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:41 PM
cool article!

assignment help on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:52 AM
Allassignmenthelp is a web portal where students get assignment help for all the subjects, with the help of our experts. You will get 100% plagiarism free assignment. Expert’s consultation is also available for students. If they have any query they can contact with our experts anytime.

bdgr on Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:12 AM
perts. You will get 100% plagiarism free assignment. Expert’s consultation is also available for students. If they have any que idn play

cara login s128 on Saturday, June 15, 2019 12:27 PM

a on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 5:32 AM
g , n , k , a , e , k , f
a

idnplay poker on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:12 AM
idnplay poker

fdghhfghfgh on Friday, June 21, 2019 1:24 PM
dge about it. They have so much academic stress. So that we are here for your help. You can hire our assignment exper cara daftar sabung ayam s128

youtube for pc on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 6:15 AM
glad to be here i found it so amazing

piknu on Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:31 PM
The information you have posted is very useful. Keep going on, good stuff. Thank you for this valuable information.

Coursework Writing Services on Monday, August 26, 2019 7:47 AM
When students buy Literature Review Services online from us,they are assured to receive Coursework Writing Services that meets all their writing needs and one that has been written following all the instructions.

picbear on Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:22 PM
Thank you so much for writing this blog and sharing this information with us. DOwnload with sign up with picbear

sr on Friday, September 27, 2019 10:26 AM

دانلود آهنگ محمد on Sunday, September 29, 2019 3:47 AM

r on Friday, January 24, 2020 10:04 AM

Research Papers for Sale on Monday, November 4, 2019 1:01 AM

mani on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 11:46 AM

chrome remote desktop web on Monday, January 6, 2020 5:27 AM
such nice info glad to read this

five nights at freddy's on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 5:52 AM
I was glad to be there. That's wonderful atmosphere.

ali ft on Friday, March 6, 2020 7:02 PM
thanks to sharing......

tina on Monday, April 20, 2020 11:06 AM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative https://blaxsub.com/ https://ipnumberia.com/ https://joystiick.com/

sara on Monday, April 20, 2020 11:08 AM
Interesting topic

laila on Monday, April 20, 2020 11:10 AM
perfect

nina on Monday, April 20, 2020 11:11 AM
good post.tnx

sam on Monday, December 21, 2020 8:59 AM

o general split ac 2 ton 3 star price on Thursday, December 31, 2020 1:02 AM
Hurrah, that is the thing that I was searching for, what a material! present here at this site, thanks administrator of this site.